SHOULD A CONTRACTOR BE CALLED OUT AT NIGHT OR AT WEEKENDS THE CHARGE IS INVARIABLY IN THE REGION OF £65. IF NO FAULT IS FOUND OR THE FAULT IS CAUSED BY THE TENANT, THEN THE CHARGE WILL BE PASSED ON TO YOURSELF.
We will endeavour to respond rapidly to your issue, however it is imperative that you provide the following details:
1. Address of the property with the problem.
2. Details of the tenant, including phone number, name and email address.
3. Precise description and location of problem. i.e. water is coming through the ceiling. We need to know how much is coming, which ceiling and when i.e. when it rains or when you have a shower/the bath is draining.
OUT OF HOURS MAINTENANCE EMERGENCY NUMBER 07969 132333
This number is provided as an out-of-hours service to tenants in a genuine emergency situation. Problems with Rent or booking a viewing is not an Emergency – only those incidents shown in RED are considered an Emergency. ANY CALLOUTS WHICH ARE NOT AN EMERGENCY, A CHARGE OF £25 WILL BE CHARGED TO YOU THE TENANT. It is vital that before you ring, please think of the following:
Please ask yourself if this is a genuine emergency and it cannot wait until the morning or if a weekend, until Monday i.e. If the toilet is not flushing, flush the toilet with a bucket of water.
Be realistic with your expectations, i.e. if the boiler is broken, parts cannot be obtained if you call at 7pm on a Saturday night, as the suppliers will not open until Monday morning.
Only basic solutions can be provided i.e. if you have a radiator leak, it will be turned off and the problem will be sorted during the next working day. Please note that normally a small radiator leak is NOT considered an EMERGENCY.
Click below to look at the seven headings and if after you have considered all the information, please call our EMERGENCY NUMBER on 07969 132333.
Repairs or Minor Faults
- Boiler and heater (including radiators) not functioning
- Blown lightbulbs, non-functioning hoover or other electrical appliances
- Broken furniture
- Alarms for smoke, heat and fire going off unnecessarily
- Basin taps leaking, not shutting off or leaking waste